Thursday, March 8, 2012

And I was not disappointed......

... With Deborah Crombie's latest mystery "Not AMark On Her". This one brought us into the world of rowing and sculling along the Britsh rivers. It was every bit as good as any of her best. I really love this series as well as her character, Duncan Kincaid and Gemma James Kincaid. Their lives have taken several interesting turns lately and reading them again is like coming home. Now,, of course, I am waiting for the next one.
This book, and all of her books are well worth the read at any price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Favorite Recently read books

  • The Cedar Cove series by Debbie Macomber. This series has 6 books in it currently. They explore the lives and times of the residents of Cedar Cove, Washington. The characters in this series are fun because they are so varied. I will admit, I would like to know about some of them. They are old and young, rich and poor, happy and struggling. They do all connect together and they all appear in each book, along with new characters all the time. The books are quick reads. I was very sad when they were done. I cant wait for the next installment of this series to come out in Sept. 2007. Visit Debbies Cedar Cove website for more and pic :http://www.debbiemacomber.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=page&pageID=6

About Me

This is my journey to Retirement! 2 1/2 years until I retire. My dream has always been to cook/bake, especially baking breads. This year I am committed to perfecting my bread baking skills with lots of other baking and cooking thrown into the mix. So join me in this exciting journey forward.